Regular flights from Istanbul to Kiev are direct and with transfers made by several airlines:
4) Turkish Airlines
6) Air France
1. Flights Istanbul-Ankara-Kiev and Istanbul-Izmir-Kiev from PEGASUS from $ 66.99
Istanbul-Ankara-Kiev and Istanbul-Izmir-Kiev flights operate daily from Istanbul (SAW S.Gokcen Airport) to Kiev (IEV Zhuliany Airport) with transfer to Ankara (ESB Esenboga Airport) or with transfer to Izmir (ADB airport)
Timetable of flights Istanbul-Kiev by time:
- 06:00 - 12:30 (via Ankara)
- 07:15 - 12:30 (via Ankara)
- 10:15 - 01:45 (via Ankara)
- 11:05 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 12:30 - 01:45 (via Ankara)
- 12:45 - 02:15 ( via Izmir)
- 13:00 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 15:10 - 01:45 (via Ankara)
- 16:30 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 16:40 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 18:05 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 19:50 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 20:00 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
- 20:25 - 01:45 (via Ankara)
- 20:45 - 02:15 (via Izmir)
Tariffs and luggage for flights Istanbul Kiev:
The distance and time on the route Istanbul - Kiev
When flying from Istanbul to Ankara, the flight time will be 2 hours 15 minutes, and the flight from Ankara to Kiev will take 1 hour and 05 minutes.
When flying from Istanbul to Izmir, the flight time will be 2 hours and 20 minutes, and the flight from Izmir to Kiev will take 1 hour and 05 minutes.
Additional services for flights Istanbul to Kiev
Additionally for a fee or without it (depending on your tariff) you can choose meals on board. Just enter your reservation number and see the offers. This can be a menu: for infants, for children, vegetarian menu, grilled, pasta, classic breakfast, fruit breakfast, dessert, festive cake, kosher menu, no peanuts, no lactose, no sugar, seafood, low-fat menu, unsalted, salads and etc.
If you wish to have more legroom, it is possible to choose priority front seats or seats near the emergency exit for an additional cost. And also you can choose seats near the window, in the aisle or next to the family (friends).